Forum > Event and Information

'Rasa' Movie

(1/1)

Satria:
Hey all,

I've been away for a while, only popping my head once in a while to stay informed of what's happening here.

In the meantime, we've been preparing for a joint Euro-Indo movie production called 'Rasa'. This is a co-production between Golden Light Studios and Magma Entertainment.

The film's premise will be based on a kidnap, subsequent search through Jakarta and the Indonesian countryside, a mystical Keris, some love interests, and of course some good old fashioned, fast and dynamic silat!

The film will star Steve Benitez, as well as some very well known Indonesian actors. The film is being Co-Directed by Chares Gozali (Silat Hustle, Elang) and Mark Wilenkin (Sundance Film festival finalist and creator of the cult 'Dancing Transformers' video which swept the Internet before the days of YouTube).

I will be posting photos, clips, news, etc... as shooting commences. We aim to introduce a flavour of South-East Asia to the West (This film will get theatrical release in the U.S and Europe), before we start filming on the Mega-Budget blockbuster 'Dark Eden'.

Cheers,
Wali

oong:
Sahabat silat

Thank you for promoting pencak silat
it is great project
I hope success full

O'ong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version