+-

Video Silat

Shoutbox

30/12/2023 22:12 anaknaga: Mudik ke Forum ini.
Mampir dulu di penghujung 2023..
07/11/2021 17:43 santri kinasih: Holaaaaas
10/02/2021 10:29 anaknaga: Salam Silat..
Semoga Sadulur sekalian sehat semua di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. semoga olah raga dan rasa dapat meningkatkan daya tahan tubuh kita. hampur 5 tahun tidak ada yang memberikan komen disini.
23/12/2019 08:32 anaknaga: Tidak bisa masuk thread. dah lama tidak nengok perkembangan forum ini.
salam perguruan dan padepokan silat seluruh nusantara.
02/07/2019 18:01 Putra Petir: Akhirnya masuk jua... wkwkwk
13/12/2016 10:49 Taufan: Yuk ke Festival Kampung Silat Jampang 17-18 Desember 2016!!!
20/09/2016 16:45 Dolly Maylissa: kangen diskusi disini
View Shout History

Recent Topics

Berita Duka: Alamsyah bin H Mursyid Bustomi by luri
10/07/2022 09:14

PPS Betako Merpati Putih by acepilot
14/08/2020 10:06

Minta Do`a dan bimbingan para suhu dan sesepuh silat :D. SANDEKALA by zvprakozo
10/04/2019 18:34

On our book: "The Fighting Art of Pencak Silat and its Music" by Ilmu Padi
13/03/2017 14:37

Siaran Radio ttg. Musik Pencak Silat di Stasiun "BR-Klassik / Musik der Welt" by Ilmu Padi
12/01/2017 16:19

Tentang buku kami: "The Fighting Art of Pencak Silat and its Music" by Ilmu Padi
17/10/2016 20:27

Hoby Miara Jin by anaknaga
19/09/2016 04:50

TALKSHOW SILAT - Silat Untuk Kehidupan by luri
22/06/2016 08:11

Thi Khi I Beng by aki sija
17/08/2015 06:19

[BUKUTAMU] by devil
09/06/2015 21:51

Daftar Aliran dan Perguruan di Indonesia by devil
01/06/2015 14:01

SILAT BERDO'A SELAMAT by devil
01/06/2015 13:59

Persilatan Jurus Lima (Sabandar) by Marsudi Eko
14/05/2015 19:36

Kebugaran Merpati Putih by mpcrb
22/04/2015 16:16

PAWAI JAMBORE PENCAK 2015 by luri
20/04/2015 16:20

SilatIndonesia.Com

Author Topic: [GUESTBOOK]  (Read 137098 times)

bradlee

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: [GUESTBOOK]
« Reply #15 on: 27/07/2007 02:34 »
@welcome to the family puggiotto  :)
It's nice to know that somebody from Italy learns silat too.
"Ti Iwung Nungtung Ka Padung, Ti Kanteh Dugi Ka Boeh, Diajar Hirup Nu Teu Mawa Ceda, Lir Ibarat Sinar Mustika, Bari Nyusul Nu Ngaliwat, Malikeun Panyangka Nu Sulaya, Ngabagi Bagja Kanu Sangsara"

Ranggalana

• Calon Pendekar
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • sastra jendra hyu ning rad pangruwating diyu
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: 27/07/2007 21:59 »
Hallo to everybody,
Firstly may I humbly introduce myself.
My name is Davide Puggiotto, I live in Trieste, Italy.
I have been a student of Maurizio Maltese for ten years.
I have studied with him, Silat Cidepok of Guru Ketut Gysir from Bali.

Now I am a travelling student, I go to the United Kingdom to study with Master Paul Deans, Harimau System of the Hanafi family.

And I thanks the Yorkshire Silat groups to accept me and my wife in their family.

My humble respects to all silat players who access this text in this forum, my thanks to my teachers for opening up the path of liberation to me through the practice of  silat.

Davide Puggiotto

Welcome Davide,

And warm salaams to the Yorkshire Hanafi branch, I have heard a lot of good things about them, and met some of their students. Very good silat they have. You are lucky to be with them.

Warm salaams,
Bram
batu kali jadi candi, duka jadi puisi, jagal jadi wali

JD Tekpi

• Anggota
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: 28/07/2007 10:04 »
Asalaam Aleikum,

Sorry I made it late to the party!  Good to see so many of my friends here...
I have the good fortune to be training in the following Arts:

- Pekiti Tirsia Kali (currently under Grandmaster Leo T. Gaje)
- Silat Kuntau Tekpi (currently under Cikgu Omar Hakim)
- Cimande Macan Guling/Terumbu Gajah Putih (currently under Mas Gorka Echarri)

I am also studying  Silat Abjad to a certain degree.  I have a small training hall here in Michigan (built entirely by my students over a period of 6 months) which we call Beringin Putih.

I have tremendous respect for you guys, and other knowledgeable elders such as Guru Yana of NY.  It’s just a shame that this site wasn’t available 10 years ago.  I’m looking forward to some great discussions.

Semoga Makbul!

Jeff Davidson (aka ‘JD Tekpi’)

Gajah

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: 29/07/2007 05:11 »
Salam mas Davide,

I live not too far from the De Bourdes guys in Yorkshire, but train in another style.

If you are in Yorkshire, you are very welcome to visit and we will make some tasty home cooked Indonesian food :)

Just send me a private message or email me via this site.

Salam Hormat

Gajah

Ranggalana

• Calon Pendekar
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • sastra jendra hyu ning rad pangruwating diyu
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: 29/07/2007 05:55 »
Asalaam Aleikum,

Sorry I made it late to the party!  Good to see so many of my friends here...
I have the good fortune to be training in the following Arts:

- Pekiti Tirsia Kali (currently under Grandmaster Leo T. Gaje)
- Silat Kuntau Tekpi (currently under Cikgu Omar Hakim)
- Cimande Macan Guling/Terumbu Gajah Putih (currently under Mas Gorka Echarri)

I am also studying  Silat Abjad to a certain degree.  I have a small training hall here in Michigan (built entirely by my students over a period of 6 months) which we call Beringin Putih.

I have tremendous respect for you guys, and other knowledgeable elders such as Guru Yana of NY.  It’s just a shame that this site wasn’t available 10 years ago.  I’m looking forward to some great discussions.

Semoga Makbul!

Jeff Davidson (aka ‘JD Tekpi’)

Selamat datang Jeff...

Welcome to the forum. I wait for your posts.

Warm salaams,
Bram
batu kali jadi candi, duka jadi puisi, jagal jadi wali

simon barnes

• Anggota
  • Thank You
  • PDIC2005
    • Email
Salam Bunga Sepasang
« Reply #20 on: 05/08/2007 09:40 »
Salam Bunga Sepasang,

Hello My Name is Simon Barnes, I have been training Perisai Diri for 24 years and teach a small class in the mountains behind the Gold Coast in Australia.

P.D has been a big part of my life.I have enjoyed playing I.P.S.I for many of my years in Silat.

I was very gratefull to be able to play I.P.S.I in PDIC 2005 and win Juara 2 Kelas F Putra and to meet Mulyono in the Final.Mulyono is a great player.

I am looking forward to reading and meeting more members of the Silat Family.

I would like to say congratulations To Pak Arya  Penida on becomming Pendekar.
Thank you for your help over the years Terima kasih Banyak.

Pertarungan menarik kemarin terjadi antara Simon Barnes dari Australia melawan Mulyono(Jawa Timur) di kelas F Putra (70-75 kg).Dua pesilat mampu melancarkan tedangan dan pukulan degan keras sepenuh tenaga.Beberapa kali terjadi jual beli pukulan dan tendagan keras tersebut.Hanya karena Mulyono lebih cerdik menerapkan ketepatan waktu serangan,tercatat dua kali Simon terpental dan jatuh saat ia melayangkan tendangan. Yogya (Merapi).

I love P.D.

Kindest regards

Simon Barnes.

ro

• Anggota
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Salam Bunga Sepasang
« Reply #21 on: 11/08/2007 21:50 »
salam bunga sepasang
hello simon
thanks for choosing perisai-diri
keep fighting yo!!!
btw could you write in indonesia?

HanaChu69

« Reply #22 on: 22/08/2007 11:29 »
Assalamualaikum and greetings to all

Just drop by (mampir) to say hello to all pesilats before switching back to my “recluse” mode. ;D

Congrats to sahabatsilat.com for making the effort in nurturing origin of silat progressively to those ignorant. I would like to wish everyone success in their quest for the truth. [top]

Wasalaam and kind regards,
HanaChu69

Gunung Dingin

• Anggota
  • Thank You
    • Merpati Putih Belanda
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: 01/09/2007 04:08 »
Salam pencak silat!!

My name is Herman Winterberg, 30 yrs old and living in the Netherlands.
I've been training Pencak Silat for about 15 years.
I started in Emmen (northern Holland) at Minangkabau Emmen which has changed his name to Satria Muda. At that time my teacher was Nick Smith. I've left that school to join Merpati Putih at the K.B.R.I. in The Hague of which I am a member now for about 5 years. My teacher there is pak Supriyono. Although I do not train in Emmen anymore, I still have ties with them for friendship's sake.

I'm really happy to see this forum and I hope to meet many friends!

Kenapa kepala kamu kelapa?

noesantara

• Anggota
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: 07/09/2007 09:45 »
Salam Hangat..
Greeting to all !!

Very glad to meet and see all silat people around the world.
Semoga Site ini bisa bermanfaat untuk semuanya.

Wassalam
Noviar

khatami

• Anggota
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: 12/10/2007 19:54 »
Hello Everyone,
Selamat Hari Raya ;D
My name is Nigel Sutton and I live on Penang Island. I love martial arts and although initially a Chinese stylist (taijiquan, baguazhang and xingyiquan) I am now exploring the world of silat.
During the last decade I have explored Lian Padukan, Silat Melayu Lok Sembilan, Sendeng, Silat Embo and Silat Tua (derived from Pattani Thailand).
Look forward to interractin with you all.
Best wishes
Nigel

Michael Lee

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
    • My teacher's website
« Reply #26 on: 30/10/2007 23:01 »
Hello Sahabats!  I too am sorry for not introducing myself earlier in this Guestbook. 

My name is Michael Fishman and I am a 36 year martial arts practiconer living in the Metro Detroit area of the United States.  I've lived here most of my life but have also lived in both Arizona and in Paris, France. 

My first martial arts experience was with Judo when I was child in the 1970s.  From 1985 - 1996 I studied Korean style martial arts under Grand Master Kwang Jo Choi.  Initially it was International Style Tae Kwon Do, but by the late 80s, Grand Master Choi developed his own sytle, which he called Choi Kwang Do. 

In the summer of 1996, I walked into the King Dragon school of Malay arts in Farmington Hills, MI where I instantly fell in love with both Silat and Kali.  The primary art taught was Pukulan Cimande Pusaka Pencak Silat which is the Silat of Pendekar William Sanders.  I actively trained there for about a year and half before deciding to leave.  Over the next several years, On three occasions, I returned for brief periods of time.

In the fall of 2003, I rejoined Pukulan Cimande Pusaka in earnest, but this time under Guru Besar Jerry Jacobs of Port Huron, MI.  Indeed, G.B. Jerry has recently opened up a 2nd martial arts school closer to my home in the city of Hazel Park.  I'm over-joyed to once again have a place to train at on a daily basis.

Besides the above,  I was also fortunate to have briefly trained with Jin Hung Lee of the Beijing Wushu team for less than a year in 1989.  Lastly, I was a high school Wrestler. 

My main purpose for joining the website is to help address many of the questions that have been raised about my teacher, Pendekar William Sanders.  Being on the inside of his organization, I can personally attest that many of the negative things being said about him are untrue.  It is my hope that I will be able to provide some clarity to the emotionally charged discussion about him and his Silat.  To that end, I'm open to any and all serious inquiries that any Sahabats have about my teacher, his Silat or me!

I'm also here to learn about Silat as it is a huge part of my life and I love it dearly.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Michael Fishman

AGUNGP

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: 31/10/2007 08:24 »
salam Persaudaraan...
My name Agung Pratomo
I am Student of Persaudaraan Setia Hati Terate...........
Salam kenal pada sahabat silat. Setelah baca komentar komentar teman milis jadi ingin lagi belajar Pencak Silat yang sudah lama sekali tak pernah kukaji.Thnak untuk semua

pendekar

« Reply #28 on: 11/11/2007 00:33 »
Hello Sahabats!  I too am sorry for not introducing myself earlier in this Guestbook. 

My name is Michael Fishman and I am a 36 year martial arts practiconer living in the Metro Detroit area of the United States.  I've lived here most of my life but have also lived in both Arizona and in Paris, France. 

My first martial arts experience was with Judo when I was child in the 1970s.  From 1985 - 1996 I studied Korean style martial arts under Grand Master Kwang Jo Choi.  Initially it was International Style Tae Kwon Do, but by the late 80s, Grand Master Choi developed his own sytle, which he called Choi Kwang Do. 

In the summer of 1996, I walked into the King Dragon school of Malay arts in Farmington Hills, MI where I instantly fell in love with both Silat and Kali.  The primary art taught was Pukulan Cimande Pusaka Pencak Silat which is the Silat of Pendekar William Sanders.  I actively trained there for about a year and half before deciding to leave.  Over the next several years, On three occasions, I returned for brief periods of time.

In the fall of 2003, I rejoined Pukulan Cimande Pusaka in earnest, but this time under Guru Besar Jerry Jacobs of Port Huron, MI.  Indeed, G.B. Jerry has recently opened up a 2nd martial arts school closer to my home in the city of Hazel Park.  I'm over-joyed to once again have a place to train at on a daily basis.

Besides the above,  I was also fortunate to have briefly trained with Jin Hung Lee of the Beijing Wushu team for less than a year in 1989.  Lastly, I was a high school Wrestler. 

My main purpose for joining the website is to help address many of the questions that have been raised about my teacher, Pendekar William Sanders.  Being on the inside of his organization, I can personally attest that many of the negative things being said about him are untrue.  It is my hope that I will be able to provide some clarity to the emotionally charged discussion about him and his Silat.  To that end, I'm open to any and all serious inquiries that any Sahabats have about my teacher, his Silat or me!

I'm also here to learn about Silat as it is a huge part of my life and I love it dearly.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Michael Fishman

welcome Pak Michael Fishman  [top]

dareezz0920

• Anggota
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: 26/11/2007 17:49 »
hi everyone.i'm huda from Malaysia.

Persatuan Silat Seni Gayung Multimedia University Cyberjaya,Malaysia will handle International University Pencak Silat Championship 2008 (KPS08) from 26th March till 30th March 2008.We would like to invite you to be part of our participant, and the participant is among university student all over the world. Directly contact us(Miss Asmah Bt Ariffin) by email:dareezz0920@yahoo.com/bombee6@yahoo.com , Phone number:6017-3124284