+-

Video Silat

Shoutbox

30/12/2023 22:12 anaknaga: Mudik ke Forum ini.
Mampir dulu di penghujung 2023..
07/11/2021 17:43 santri kinasih: Holaaaaas
10/02/2021 10:29 anaknaga: Salam Silat..
Semoga Sadulur sekalian sehat semua di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. semoga olah raga dan rasa dapat meningkatkan daya tahan tubuh kita. hampur 5 tahun tidak ada yang memberikan komen disini.
23/12/2019 08:32 anaknaga: Tidak bisa masuk thread. dah lama tidak nengok perkembangan forum ini.
salam perguruan dan padepokan silat seluruh nusantara.
02/07/2019 18:01 Putra Petir: Akhirnya masuk jua... wkwkwk
13/12/2016 10:49 Taufan: Yuk ke Festival Kampung Silat Jampang 17-18 Desember 2016!!!
20/09/2016 16:45 Dolly Maylissa: kangen diskusi disini
View Shout History

Recent Topics

Berita Duka: Alamsyah bin H Mursyid Bustomi by luri
10/07/2022 09:14

PPS Betako Merpati Putih by acepilot
14/08/2020 10:06

Minta Do`a dan bimbingan para suhu dan sesepuh silat :D. SANDEKALA by zvprakozo
10/04/2019 18:34

On our book: "The Fighting Art of Pencak Silat and its Music" by Ilmu Padi
13/03/2017 14:37

Siaran Radio ttg. Musik Pencak Silat di Stasiun "BR-Klassik / Musik der Welt" by Ilmu Padi
12/01/2017 16:19

Tentang buku kami: "The Fighting Art of Pencak Silat and its Music" by Ilmu Padi
17/10/2016 20:27

Hoby Miara Jin by anaknaga
19/09/2016 04:50

TALKSHOW SILAT - Silat Untuk Kehidupan by luri
22/06/2016 08:11

Thi Khi I Beng by aki sija
17/08/2015 06:19

[BUKUTAMU] by devil
09/06/2015 21:51

Daftar Aliran dan Perguruan di Indonesia by devil
01/06/2015 14:01

SILAT BERDO'A SELAMAT by devil
01/06/2015 13:59

Persilatan Jurus Lima (Sabandar) by Marsudi Eko
14/05/2015 19:36

Kebugaran Merpati Putih by mpcrb
22/04/2015 16:16

PAWAI JAMBORE PENCAK 2015 by luri
20/04/2015 16:20

SilatIndonesia.Com

Author Topic: Harmony and Living together among Pecak Silat Educational Institutions  (Read 6127 times)

Ranggalana

• Calon Pendekar
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • sastra jendra hyu ning rad pangruwating diyu
    • Email
....When I was in Jakarta my friends took me to Tarikolot/Bogor "Cimande Village" just to do some research on Cimande.  The Pendekar we spoke with - who funny enough is mentioned on Willliam Sanders webpage - told us he was very upset by the actions and words of Mr. Sanders.  I do not mention the pendekar's name because I do not feel it is polite to do so but if you ask me in private i will tell you.  Unfortunately this is the only info I can give you but I hope this shows you that there are many teachers in the US that claim to be Pendekar of Cimande or whatever, that do not even have the respect of their Elders. ......
Hormat,
Nicholas 

Adik Nicholas, you are truly becoming the sunda warrior your nick claims to be. I think I can imagine correctly who the pendekar who got upset was. Sanders' actions and words have no respect for the sociology of the TariK Kolot village and by claiming that a certain pendekar is the highest level he belitles this man's neighbours. This causes painful rifts in the village and insya'allah Sanders will be called to account for this, sooner rather than later. Amin.

Well, actually posts in the forum of this website are calling him to come clean but IMO he is a coward and will not show up. Apparently people have been giving him attention because of his big claims since the last millenium, as a thread from 1999 linked by Aikijutsu in an other thread here shows.

Selamat berlatih!
Bram.
batu kali jadi candi, duka jadi puisi, jagal jadi wali

AbdUllah

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
I agree that it is important to try keep every spring sweet or the whole river goes sour. I inshaAllah hope someday to be in one of those authentic springs.
I guess therefore i see why Bram gets annoyed at William Sanders' style and what could be perceived as a ripping off of 2,000 years of tradition.
« Last Edit: 20/07/2007 08:03 by AbdUllah »

AR

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
    • Email
Dear my brothers in pencak silat,
So many misconceptions about pencak silat is spreading out there, so this forum is one of the gift to give the right concepts of pencak silat which has been done by our people in Indonesia. I saw lots of topics regarding the title pendekar claimed by some people in some countries, so we have to understand the terminology of "pendekar" itself. We can also compare the terminology of "pendekar" with "jago" or "jawara".
"Pendekar" is a title given by society to a master of pencak silat art that qualified to held that title by his expertise in pencak silat techniques and his attitude towards his enemy, friends, students and his society that shows his noble characters. so if a pencak silat master without noble character, we could call him "jawara" or "jago" NOT "pendekar". Also the title pendekar are given by society, not claimed by himself or his students.
I hope explanation will clarify about pendekar title.

Salam Hormat

AR

http://www.silatcenter.com

Ranggalana

• Calon Pendekar
  • Thank You
  • sastra jendra hyu ning rad pangruwating diyu
    • Email
So many misconceptions about pencak silat is spreading out there, so this forum is one of the gift to give the right concepts of pencak silat which has been done by our people in Indonesia. I saw lots of topics regarding the title pendekar claimed by some people in some countries, so we have to understand the terminology of "pendekar" itself. We can also compare the terminology of "pendekar" with "jago" or "jawara".
"Pendekar" is a title given by society to a master of pencak silat art that qualified to held that title by his expertise in pencak silat techniques and his attitude towards his enemy, friends, students and his society that shows his noble characters. so if a pencak silat master without noble character, we could call him "jawara" or "jago" NOT "pendekar". Also the title pendekar are given by society, not claimed by himself or his students.

Salam Hormat

AR

I agree with everything Mas Andi Rafiandi here says. Selamat memperjuangkan kebenaran silat!

Salam hangat,
Bram
batu kali jadi candi, duka jadi puisi, jagal jadi wali

trumbu

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You
    • Banten culture and torism
  • Perguruan: Bandrong
i thing, pendekar is pesilat which can make her or his live whith true if meet trouble

AbdUllah

• Anggota Tetap
  • Thank You

Salam Hormat

AR

MashaAllah